The last pumpkin-flavored anything...I think....

Last night, I finally got around to making a meal I've been wanting to make for a while. It's widely known that any pumpkin flavored food or drink is specifically reserved for fall/winter. I've practically burned myself out on Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks. Even now, at the end of January, making pumpkin-flavored anything is a stretch. But this one, I wanted to try.

Found on one of my favorite foodie blogs, the kitchn, was the Pumpkin and Ricotta Pasta Casserole. Ummm...YES please! Dare I say that mine looked more tasty than the blog's image?
It was crazy good, and with low fat ricotta and only a small amount of parmesan, this meal is not the unhealthiest thing I've ever made. I have no guilt. :) Recommendations are given for this delicious pasta dish (although the manliest of men may miss the meat). I have lived in comfort food bliss for the past 2 nights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment