Almost predictable

Chiefs 7 Baltimore 30

I'm a huge fan, so of course I always have hope. Given that the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since 1993 and have been known to choke under the pressure, I can't say I'm surprised at the outcome of today's game. At the start of the season, I would never have guessed that KC would become the AFC West Champs, so I tried to keep an open mind for how far they could really go in the post season. Despite many other questionable calls throughout the game, I am most baffled by the difference in the team from first half to second half. It was like a completely different team came out of that locker room. I'm sure the team themselves were frustrated too, but what is more frustrating to fans than seeing their team play less than they are capable? Alas, another season is in the books for the Chiefs, and at least I can still root on the Bears next weekend. :)

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment