Emerging from a black hole

I have escaped the dreaded "black hole of moving" long enough to post one picture...one picture that I will surely keep for the rest of my life of Jared and I. This picture was taken the same day we closed on the house, our first time in OUR house, together. :)
Love it....anyways, my life has been relagated to trips to Lowe's, Target, and Wal-Mart for the past 2 weeks. Believe it or not, I have not been to Bed Bath and Beyond once! I am so anxious to get this house setup and not only looking like, but feeling like a home, our home. This obviously cannot be done in such a short time, but I can't seem to stop trying! I remember thinking that I would blog about the new house, pictures, before and after shots....holy crap, who has time for that!? :) Eventually, I'll get there. I promise.

In wedding update news, I officially found my dress this past weekend! Wish I could post a picture on here, but no doubt the fiance would see it. :) The dress was found on my first day of dress shopping, at the first boutique we visited (the first out of 4 that we would visit that same day). We started at 9am, and ended back at that same boutique at about 3:30pm to try it on for the final time just to be sure. Needless to say I was drained, but I cried happy and exhilarated tears when the decision was made, so that truly means it's the one! I will never experience another day like that day was, trying on those amazing gowns, modeling and twirling for the most important ladies in my life...I am so blessed!

Life is so unbelievably busy and exciting for me right now. I cannot describe it in words. Every time I feel overwhelmed, I remind myself of how exciting it is that I am going through all of these important moments and to try and slow down and enjoy it a bit more before it all passes me by. What a trip. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sam recently realized that the employees at Home Depot know him by name...which means that we have spent WAAAAAAAAY too much money there since buying our house back in April. It's so much fun, but a TON of work. The projects never end :) I had thought that I would document the process, too, but that didn't quite work out like I had planned...eventually, though, I swear!

    That is a really cute picture - something that you should hang in the new place :)

    Congrats on the dress!!

    ReplyDelete