All Things Winter

Image: Winter in my heart by ~LiliumLion


As much as I dislike being cold, I sure do LOVVVVE things that make you warm! Kansas winters can be so bitterly cold with no snow to show for it, just making it gray, dreary, depressing cold. Ugh. If it's going to be so cold, it could at least snow right? Alas, so many of my fashion blogs are highlighting the most adorable winter wear, it's making it hard to resist despite the lack of snow so far this winter. :)

1. Fair Isle Fitted Sweater from Chloe Loves Charlie--$43.00
Ahh the fair isle sweater. If you would have asked me 10 yrs ago if I would ever buy a sweater with this style of pattern again, can you guess what my answer would have been? Hint, I was in high school...a teenager...

2. Minnetonka Moccasin from DSW--$36.95
Sooo cute, and more importantly, WARM. I can just picture living in these shoes all winter long.

3. Faux Fur Lined Hoodie from Old Navy--$32.50
Purrrrrrfect for the weekends!

4. Blu Bijoux Rose Crystal Branch Necklace from Max & Chloe -- $22.50
So this has nothing to do with Winter, but so so much to do with ADORABLE. Love this.
And at that price?!

5. Sweater-Knit Slipper Socks from Old Navy -- $13.00
So sad, these are now out of stock! Bummer dude.


Stay warm and here's hoping for our first snow this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment