Wanted: This Necklace

Fashion Find, Pastel Jewelry, Spring trend, Statement Necklace

It's a rainy, dreary day here in Kansas, and this necklace is just the thing to brighten my day. I am in total lust with this sea foam green two tone chain necklace from Nordstrom. Perfect for spring, don't you think? What makes this necklace even more amazing is its attractive price: $14.00 people! Dress it up, dress it down. Pair it with neutrals or with colors. Versatile and inexpensive are a winning combination every time. You can find this necklace on my Most Wanted--Fashion board on Pintrest, along with lots of my other favorite fashion finds. 

P.S. Thanks for the well wished on the interview last week! It must have worked, because I was asked back today for the last interview! Woo hoo! Wish me luck just one more time. :)



1 comment: