Add a Little Love to Your Mantle


Valentine's Day Mantle, Holiday Art, Valentine's Day Decor

Above is a piece I worked on this morning, perfect for a little Valentine's Day decorating. Whether you want it for you mantle, bookshelf, sideboard, or otherwise it's the perfect size to add a little Valentine's Day love to any room.

I don't typically do too much decorating for Valentine's Day myself. I go all out for Christmas, Halloween, and some Thanksgiving, but even then I really need to cut back. If my living room looks as though the holiday exploded inside of our home, it may be a tad overkill. Just sayin'.

Just for fun, I put together an Etsy treasury full of some of my favorite Etsy Valentine's Day decor finds. Etsy is so full of incredible things, you just never know what you'll see. You can go check out my Valentines Day Decor treasury here. For a little preview, I featured some of my favorites below. Maybe I should reconsider my decision to not decorate for Valentine's day. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment